Item Type: Bowls
Bowl capacity: 700ml
Applicable Dog/Cat Breed: Universal
Steps to Assemble:
- 1. Choose the height and angle according to your pet's height and habit
- 2. Insert the wedge to fix the elevated stand
- 3. Place the 2 stainless steel bowls on the stand
- 4. Install the anti-slip mat on the bottom of the stand
- stand height x width x length : 19.5cm x 18cm x 40cm
- Bowl height x width : 5.5cm x 16cm
- 6 Adjustable height : 6cm , 7.1cm , 10.3cm , 13cm , 14.1cm , 17.3cm
- N-shaped stand
- Easy to install
- Stable & Non-slip feet's
- Easy Swallowing with 15° tilted Angle
- Durable bamboo materials & stainless steel bowl
- The adjustable dog bowl stand with the upgraded double N-shape design, there are 6 adjustable heights and 2 angles to choose from(15° tilted and flat).
- By adjusting the top plate, the tilted dog bowl can provide your pet with a height from 6cm to 17.3, which is suitable for cats and small dogs at different stages from childhood to adulthood.
- Compared to the traditional pet bowls, this elevated dog feeder with 15-degree-tilted-angle, can promote digestion effectively, reduce bloating, neck and joint pressure while feeding, especially for those pets with arthritis, neck or back problems.
- The elevated dog bowls for small dogs are made of high-quality natural and odor-free bamboo, excellent workmanship, healthy, environmentally friendly and durable.
- In addition, the dog bowl stand is finely polished and coated with varnish to make its surface smooth and highly waterproof.
- The two large-capacity bowls are made of stainless steel, they are anti-rust, dishwasher safe, and easy to clean and maintain.
- The slanted dog bowl is scientifically and reasonably designed and equipped with two fixed wedges to make it very stable.
- In addition, in order to make the lifted dog bowl more stable and not easy to slide when your pet is eating, we also gave away a set of non-slip feet, you can stick them under the feet of the stand when you need them.
- The dog feeding station is easy to install without any tools and screws.
- In addition, the elevated dog bowl can be disassembled for storage when not in use to save space.
Why 15° Tilted Raised Bowls?
15° Tilted design makes it easier for pets to swallow.
Help to reduce the pressure on the neck, hips, shoulders, and joints of the pet when eating.
The elevated tilt pet feeder is specially designed for cats and small dogs.
*Using an ordinary pet feeder for a long time will cause a health problem.